Minecraft 1.8 is Officially Released Today!

All bunnies are mine.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!

<3 bunnies

Tell about what we’re gonna have in the garden and about the rabbits in the cages and about the rain in the winter and the stove!

Steinbeck, y’all

Sliiiiime blockkskskkskss

Bunnies, George!

I WILL FIND A WAY TO SPAWN A GIANT RABBIT

sounds like there will be a war with bunnies. ::slight_smile:
[size=18pt]WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET A BUNNY AND RULE THE WORLD?!

yes. going into 1.8 ruby style 8)

I got dibs on putting _jeb on it

Wait guys dont update the server. My PC isn’t working. Don’t do anything at all. No building or placing. Nothing. Don’t even log in. Thanks, I know you will cooperate 8)

And don’t forget the banners and armour stands!

Woo armour stands: another Awsome entity made less awesome by the fact /lock won’t be able to work on it (also see item frames)

Also, now we no longer have just nooby Steve skins! We also have nooby Alex skins! Yayayay!

Srsly tho, so glad it’s finally out, can’t wait for the ocean monuments n stuff.

WAIT WAIT… um i thought we could enable locking on item frames and possibly stands? I thought the only issue was logging the entities? Correct me if I’m wrong pls

Um no. They are all mine :slight_smile: Fite me pls

Nope, you’re wrong. That’s basically saying you could lock a pig, but have no trace of figuring out who killed it. So yeah, you can’t lock entities nor log them.

Too late, I ate them all. <3

Staff already know this, but for non members I’ll say it here.

Bukkit has encountered legal issues, it’s probably not going to update for a while, there may not be Bukkit 1.8. We can’t do anything about it, when there is a stable enough update, we’ll update.

Just making sure that I’m not the only one who can’t log onto the server. It’s giving me a message saying “Spigot 1.7.8” Thanks for your help, guys.

-Yoshio :slight_smile:

That’s because the server’s running Spigot 1.7.8, which is not forward compatible with the 1.8 client. In other words, you need to downgrade to at least 1.7.10 to play on PCB.

However, don’t go about doing that right now - the server’s technically “up” but not accepting connections for some odd reason, and I understand that the staff are pretty busy figuring out what’s up, so thanks to them for that ;D

Can i get an update on how long left till the server upgrades without breaking? Quite excited…ngl

This post hasn’t been touched since september, please don’t necro.

octo he was just asking… BTW to answer your question we don’t know it is tech crap that it is not on the server side so it could take till next update for all we know.

Not a old post anymore since 3 people just posted in it :slight_smile:

Old thread is still old.

Locked.