Minecraft 1.0

Yay, can’t wait to be on. Though I have to pack, we are leaving for Sonoma for a few days so I can’t be here much :confused:

If you get an invalid server key message keep trying. Its a bug in the Minecraft server client. After about 3-4 tries you should get in.

Grr! why must my desktop be broken at the worst times! >:(

The server is actually descending into chaos… creepers everywhere… people always dieing… god I wish creative was online :frowning:

But thats the best part about survival! Hell with creative I love it!

People stealing and burning things down? That’s the way its going. Hopefully bukkit will be updated soon, so people don’t rage after dieing every time…

Yeah nevermind about what I said there…
Just joined and I have to say it was the worst experience of my life.

Bring on bukkit :stuck_out_tongue:

I also think maybe we should reset the map again when the server is stable.

Argh! I am also suffering from the invalid key error plaguing the others…

Yeah we really should. Maybe a map more like the very first map with the big lake surrounded by so many epic places to build. That was my favorite map ;D

I miss that map :’(
Do you still have the .dat file for the old map andy? I’d really like to play on it again

We need to build a proper spawn again! :smiley: Maybe we can work on one on a private server?

Hell yeah! Lets do it!

Yea, I really loved that old map. It may be an awesome starting map for survival, with some structures wiped out, to restore beauty. Or atleast that same seed, assuming it generates similar terrain.

i agree with sip with the same seed but then again it seems like the most regular spawn is a snowy biome