Minecraft 1.0 Bukkit Update Vote

Bukkit is quite the important mod. We really do need it. However, whenever Minecraft updates it usually takes about 3 days for it to update. So that just means we have 2 survival servers. One normal, everyday (Bukkit ran) server than another that we only bring up when the Bukkit server is down for long periods of time for whatever reason.

As of 1.0 I plan to make the server as stable as possible

w00t for Andy’s devotion!

Cherry, 2 survival servers would cost waaaay to much on top of what andy is already paying for these 2.

Like I said earlier, I don’t mind if we don’t do the same 1.7.3 seed, but at least move some buildings for nostalgia sake. Plus it would be really cool to have original spawn again in survival.

Also, I feel a forum rules post is about to be updated, or something.

Actually FYI, specialk pays for it as well

You mean specialk pays for it all. You owe me money andy :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks to all that have donated

As vaio and Liam said, with vanilla there will be allot of looting, killing and destruction due to creepers and rouge players, we really need bukkit and at least LB just to keep the server friendly and tidy.

I do indeed like the concept of equal grounds with each other but its too much of a big hassle when you think of the amount of damage that has been going on recently via creepers and that player who STOLE ALL MY COBBLE!! i mean why did they take my cobble? D’=

Someone took my enchanted axe, Diamond axe Efficiency and unbreakable -.-

I strongly vote to make a new survival server because my house is griefed to complete shit, and the only stuff i still have is from my secret chest under my house. It really pisses me off that people took everything i had, just because there were no rules/restrictions. Right now survival is a living hell, night time is impossible to pass, people die every 5 minutes, and we have barely any food. So Andy please restart the server, look at the polls its 3/4 agreeing with me.

i think you mean you agree with the 2/7 :wink:

SEED 404!! :slight_smile:

and we all use dolkucraft :wink:

For the 400th time, 1.8 SEEDS DON’T WORK!!!

details
Sorry spec didn’t know, Andy sounds like you need to get on that eh XD.
hopes to re-rail

Map seed - Firidicks

Cause its epic.

No. It needs to be GGG IS GAY

That one was awesome.

No it needs to be:

Andy is the lord over all that is pure and righteous and will strike down thee with tremendous anger for those who wish to poision or destroy his creation that is PCB.

Cause its true.

tried it, you can only fit “Andy is the lord over all that i”. so i propose we use the seed “Winter” that one rocks

ggg, were you trolling with that Winter suggestion? I have a feeling that I just had bad luck, but when I tried that, the spawn was right above a lava pit. Survival mode was impossible…

ggg you troll!

I can’t get in to the survival server it says connection refused, am i banned for some reason.

PS

I am an idiot and don’t know how to make a new topic, sorry that i have to put it on here