Merry Christmas

[right]Category: Community News[/right]
Everyone here at PCB would like to wish a Merry Christmas to our players and their families this Christmas season. And if you don’t celebrate Christmas, then Happy Holidays. We wouldn’t be anywhere without you guys, so thank you. You guys are the best Christmas gift a Minecraft Server could have! Sincerely,
PCB Staff

Merry/Happy Christmas or Holidays to you Jet. I hope everyone has an awesome time being able to spend time with their families.

Without you the members this server could not exist. Thank you so much.
Same to you Andy the rest of the admins and the staff, be sure to get lots of rest, and have good holidays.
This has been a phenomenal year for us and it couldn’t have been done without you.

Merry Christmas.

Try not to get too eager with the presents in the server that say “Do not open until Christmas”. At least wait until the morning UNLIKESOMEFUCKINGPEOPLEWHODON’TNEEDTOBENAMED.

Bah humbug.

Lol Nek.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone, enjoy the season, try not to get a sugar rush.

Merry Christmas!
Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey song

Merry Christmas everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON PCB!!! ;D

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you will have an awesome Christmas!

In the words of Simon from the Yogscast:

MERRY CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!

Merry Christmas or happy holidays to everyone on the server and to you andy for hosting this awesome server thank you
Penguins of Madagascar A Christmas Caper

My stupid Word Art wouldn’t work so i decided to post the pics of what it looked like before it got confusing.
Hope yall enjoy. ;D

Merry Christmas everyone, and a big thanks to, well, everyone xD
I will unlock my presents, or someone else can so people can access them :smiley:

Merry Christmas PCB!
I hope you guys have the best Christmas ever!
Merry Christmas!

Nobody Gona top my Merry Christmas ;D