Maze Movie Filming

not even late friday?

No – I wont have computer access for 9 days (my dads an ass) except for homework and whatnot

I love the skins! Maybe joey is a bit to smooth though? and STEVE xD Nice

yeah, i just thew joey together. I will probably change him a bit. Truthfully i didn’t make all of these, I just edited the orignal skin on most of them. I couldn’t find a good one for joey so i just threw that together in about a minute or so.

Another thing I just noticed, do you think Elsa looks a bit too modern? Rather than a nun type person? xD

Well i couldn’t find a good nun and i got upset when i made mine and it kinda really sucked. So i just looked up someone that looked kinda momy like :stuck_out_tongue: Idk, i would love it if someone had any suggestions for the skins. I was thinking with elsa that maybe she could just be on an off day. XD Something since if i did make a nun skin it would just be mostly black and not look to great.

Edit:
John, i guess we can just wait for a while to shoot your scene since you want to be a merchant and that isn’t a big part really. Also if there is some way that you could just skype with me and bro when we record then we could still get this done by this weekend. All we really need is a max of 6 people at one time. Or at least 6 player actors. If we could just get your voice for the merchant scene then we could just edit your voice in with the part that we get the side actors to act. :smiley:

I’ll have a look around when I get chance, maybe find a base and edit it a bit.

Thanks liam, that would help out a lot. :smiley:

OOH! Idea, as they get some equipment, maybe edit the skins. Have them have whatever sword they have on their back, bow possibly. xD Only some main items though :stuck_out_tongue:

I could maybe do that. It would add a bit more to this movie and make it that much more professional.

Ok i fixed the nun, now to work on joey. I am still open to any suggestions on some skins you may all have.

Much better :smiley: If I’m being really picky, make the dark figure darker? :stuck_out_tongue: Reminds me of a headcrab. xD

Wtf if a head crab off of? :o I have looked at some pics and i think maybe i will change the skin, maybe. I don’t mind you being picky since it does kinda help out some times. I would still like it if you could find a good skin for joey, it may be a bit before i can find or make one.

I’ll have a look in a bit, writing a geography essay currently :stuck_out_tongue: And head crabs are in Half-Life

well i hope we can get all of yall who are acting to show up this weekend, and later today. I guess if we have to then we can just get someone to act like the nun. Even though it will be ridiculous with a guy acting as a nun, it will be better than replacing here with a priest as to how having a father figure would just take away from the need to go and find their dad. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could get someone with a deep voice to be the nun, for humor xD

lol, that would be awesome. Even though this isn’t supposed to be funny. :stuck_out_tongue: Despite the town name being Herp-Derp. XD

You know… we still need to record. :stuck_out_tongue: Me and bro did about 5 seconds of film for a bit. Now we need to do all the other filming soon please. I am going to be able to be on for a bit tomorrow and i would love if yall would show up on creative so we can start filming. When we get ready to film i will upload the skins, now looking for joey skin.

Ok, here are all the skin downloads for the movie. Please people, get on creative tomorrow so we can film. I will be on randomly so i hope we can meet up and can get everybody ready to record.

[size=18pt]Main Actor Skins

Jack:

Steve:

Sam:

Albert:

Alex:

Joey:

[size=18pt]Side Actor Skins

Father:

Dark Figure, AKA Beast of myths:

Elsa/Nun:

Archer: