mastertyler04

Minecraft Username: mastertyler04

Date of Ban: march 31 2019

Banned by: unsure

Reason for Ban: greif/spam in chat

Reason to be Unbanned: I talk to the person i greifed. i did not do much and I broke all the signs i made before i was banned. Also i was sorta having a mental breakdown and people were pushing me i am mostly fine now.I understand also that spamming is annoying and that i probably should not have done that.I am unsure oh how long i have been banned and the text box saying what specifically you were banned for says no reason given.

Previous appeals: no

I banned you for spam.

First things first - I cleaned up the majority of the signs well before you started spamming and all the nonsense. I do understand you frustration on the way you were treated in the chat - it is not something we would condone under any circumstances and I have spoken to the people. Your actions are a completely different matter.

Before any of this started - perhaps it was the reason this started in honesty was your reaction to that whole -trusted thing. You constantly complained, said you had other servers you could play on, said you would never play on PCB again if the rank stayed this way, demanded the normal member rank back. Do you really think this kind of behaviour is okay.

no i dont
sorry

As understanding as we are about mental health its never an acceptable excuse. I’m sure there are plenty of people on this server with issues who don’t let it affect their interactions with others.

You’ll be banned for the next two weeks. As for the players that were harassing you online they will both be given official warnings about their behaviour. Please take these two weeks as a chance to reflect on your behaviour and perhaps in the future consider walking away and making a player report when other players are harassing you.

[Edit]: Both Rocky and Vert have received temp bans as well. See you in two weeks.