mar8u

Minecraft Username: mar8u

Date of Ban: 09-09-2015

Banned by: Ouhai_Ruby

Reason for Ban: I was banned for grief on big city.

I was pressured in to assisting some one into greif. I felt a lot of pressure to assist since this person knew my identity and I was scared and felt pressured to help.

I never had any prior issues to this ban this was my first offense.

Reason to be Unbanned: I was pressured in to assisting some one into greif. I felt a lot of pressure to assist since this person knew my identity and I was scared and felt pressured to help. Previous to this grief I was an outstanding member and friends with many of the staff, always on teamspeak and knew many of the other players and talked with everyone frequently. I was a great active and positive member of the community and always willing to help others and even helping the new members who arrived to the server. I was on all the time and never had any prior issues. I had been a trusted member for 2 years and even encouraged to apply for mod. I was well known and well liked by the fellow players.

Previous appeals: I have never been banned or had any misconduct or bad behaviors.

Banned by @Ouhai_Ruby for “Griefing BigCity. Do not ever unban.” on 9 Sep 2015 15:21.

Hi mar8u. Apologies for the delayed response.

I appreciate that you say that you felt somewhat pressured to participate in this grief, but it was still a major grief, which took us a fair amount of effort to clean up.

However, that was 4 and a half years ago.

I am going to unban you, but you will be losing your trusted rank, and will be blacklisted from reobtaining this rank, or the donator rank, for a minimum of 2 years. In addition, you will be permanently blacklisted from BigCity.

I hope you have learned from this, and welcome back.

Thank You Ruby!
I appreciate you listening to what I had to say, I’m very grateful for the opportunity to be back.

-Mar