Manufish14

Minecraft Username: Manufish14

Date of Ban: 13-02-2021

Banned by: Vexnorz

Reason for Ban: Griefing

Reason to be Unbanned:
My younger brother got onto my computer and did this its not my fault

Previous appeals: no

Your account, your responsibility, you wanna try that apology again?

I’m really sorry that my brother did this and I would fix the damage my brother did. I will not let my brother play again.
My name was written also by my brother
Again I am really sorry that my brother did this and I would fix the damage done

Sorry

You came on the server and almost immediately asked to be banned. You then asked to see my city which I let you after telling you I did not want any help at this point in time. I then watched as you tried to place TNT minecarts inside one of my buildings and tried to set it on fire, while also placing lava in some rooms and then removing it once I saw it. After a while of following you flying around my city I had to go telling you not to build in my city. This obviously was not the case. Like Vex said before, ‘your account, your responsibility’ .

im realy sorry my brother did this i will fix the dammage done to your city if you want me to
again im realy sorry that my brother did this and he was the one who wrote the messages
i will fix the dammage done if Vexnorz lets me back in i loved the time i had there and i promise i wont let my little brother go on again and i myself wont greive peoples citys i will fix the dammage done

sorry

You also wrote me a message asking me to ask vex to unban you, was that also your “brother”?

Since its your first ban and it wasn’t a whole lot, I’ll unban you. Read the rules, make sure you understand them.

Unbanned & locking.