Magic the Gathering

My dad got me Magic the Gathering 2012 core/fat pack thingy and innistrad and I have no cleu how to play this game :3

Someone please explain it to me

you can always search how to on Google or YouTube! :smiley:

I’ve been searching everywhere and I can’t find it :frowning:

:smiley: well i play magic with my brothers i could try 2 explain it to you!

:smiley: Explain

I find it funny how you posted this, then about half an hour later you posted a Facebook status about your dad being a dick… xD

He is! He’s doing everything wrong, I dropped my fucking FORK and he starts barking at me.

well you start off by drawing 7 cards (if you do not like the cards reshuffle ur deck).You and your opponent both have 20 life. You start of by playing a land card which gives you mana, 1 mana for each land (which lets you use creatures and spells) you can only play 1 land card a turn.

when u hav enough mana to play a creature (same with spells) you tap your lands as in turning them to the side, they untap on the beginning of ur next turn. the mana cost is in the top right of the card. one really important thing is you want to have creatures with lots of stamina or attack and lots of really easy creatures to play.

when your attacking with a creature you hav to tap them but u want to hav some creatures to block ur opponents creatures.
i have provided a picture.
There is a lot more but this is hard to explain i hope this helps a little i will try to add more! :stuck_out_tongue:

hey

hey guys

guys

guys guess what?

YU-GI-OH

wats Magic the Gathering?

Zing, have you somehow missed the whole idea of this thread?

My dad got me Magic the Gathering 2012 core/fat pack thingy and innistrad and I have no cleu how to play this game :3

Someone please explain it to me

…You don’t… Know?

It’s in the guinness (cba to spell) world book of records 2012…

Look it up?

I know of MTG, but I don’t play it. I skipped the Pokemon card game for the digital versions. Then moved on to YU-GI-OH. The digital games are a lot cheaper than the card ones. I just don’t want to start another huge card system.

ive only played yu-gi-oh and pokemans on my computer/gameboy/DS

XD i play all them card games Magic, yugioh, pokemon i play all of em lol

I was used to have tons of pokemon cards. UNTIL my brother sold them for a euro