lost my stuff in the update

so ive been gone for a long time and i have no clue when my stuff was lost. probably in the latest update but again no clue. its been almost a year sense i was last on if that helps in any way. yes my name was changed but that was even longer ago and i had to get me stuff back then as well. that was all fixed this is a new occurrence.
i mentioned this issue when i posted my return in the forums a few days ago. i didn’t expect much but i thought id give it a few days to see if anyone was kind enough to help me out. as of today i was informed by Wairoa that i should post the contents of my enderchest in the forums in order to get what i had back.

before i start the list please know that this is the culmination of alot of work hording and enchanted picks so nothing is exaggerated or falsified. it is to the best of my memory from almost 8 months ago so dont expect an exact recounting of the contents.

so to start things off i know about the following at the very least
approximately a minimium of 1 stack of diamond BLOCKS
approximately 140 gold blocks
approximately 80 iron blocks
a full set of diamond armor (cant remember the enchantments)
at least 4 wither skulls
i think 6 name tags
2-3 blocks of emerald
several diamond tools including 3-4 picks, 1 or 2 shovels, an ax, and a few swords. (all with varying enchantments)
at least one eye of ender and 16 ender pearls at the least

this is all i can remember that was in my ender chest and on my person at the time. i know its a lot but i hope i can get it back because my builds are suffering due to me having to mine again to get tools and supplies. and the area around me is already picked clean from my mining to get the supplies that were in my chest.

We all lost stuff in our enderchests from the previous update not this latest one.

ya like i said its been a while so idk when i lost my stuff but i just want it back so building my town doesnt take 8 years

I’d just like to point out that it’s quite unlikely that you had all of those resources. You’re in-game money suggests otherwise ($540). If you had that many materials e.g. 1 stack of diamond blocks, you would probably have more in-game money. Unfortunately because its been so long since you were here, I can’t actually see any logs for you ever having mined diamond, so we can’t refer to that as proof.

Another reason you may not get your stuff back is because its been so long. Any materials you had that weren’t on your person would have been free game due to the length of time elapsed. Also, the fact that you kept all those things in your personal inventory sounds fishy to me, due to the odds of dying and losing it all

We may be able to find a middle ground somewhere for what we can give you, but it is very unlikely that you will get all those materials you have listed.

I still agree that is sounds like a lot more than he would have, but…

His name was changed as some point, and we know that this, at least last year ago, reset a player’s money.

He didn’t, it was ender chest and inventory.

His name was changed in February 2015, 16 months ago. He claims he was here 8 months ago. This still stands, his in-game money is suspiciously low.

Still in his inventory though…

Hold on I’m like 90% sure that a survival reset happened between Kirov’s leaving and Kirov’s coming back. This was probably all the stuff he had from the previous world, not the current one.

[size=1.45em]Guys the enderchests did empty without us knowing and we all lost our stuff… Some players did get theirs back … I eventually spoke to Ouhai about it and I decided just to re-mine to refill my enderchest…

[size=1.45em]this is the link to the post on Enderchests emptying back in June 2015

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=10464.0

[size=1.45em]So if he has been off a year that would explain where his stated enderchest stuff could have gone.

[size=1.45em]You have an amazing memory though…

[size=1.45em]I couldn’t remember all of mine and it was only a few days before I noticed my enderchest was empty.

[size=1.45em]

He said the area is mined clean though. Wouldn’t that suggest he was on this map? Especially because he said it was 8 months ago. The last survival reset was before I even joined the server, which is like 14 months ago. So I’d say it was still on this map.

I could of course, be very wrong.

ok it seams that i need to clarify some things so it isnt confusing or suspicious.

I came by those diamonds by using a combination of teleportation and a fortune 3 pick to accumulate the diamonds.
The reason i am not comparatively rich with in game money is simply this: i hardly ever (if not at all) use the in game economy system. id give all the money i have away right now and it wouldn’t change a thing.

the reason i want all this stuff back is because i spent time getting it all by hand and never once purchased diamonds or other important resources.

i use the diamonds for diamond tools because i do a lot of terraforming and quarrying to build my projects. that is the main reason i want my diamonds back because its taking forever to work on my projects that i have started.

i have no clue as to when exactly i lost my stuff because it was all on the current map. but i had not been on in several updates.

yes its possible i have overestimated some amounts but not by much (witch i have stated before)

what it comes down to is this: i want my stuff back so i can build and expand. i am not trying to get in game money because i could not care less about in game money.

so please. i just need my supplies