Looking for Op review ^.^

Looking for any Op to come online because I have a build and I am looking for a review :slight_smile:

Even if you arent an op, but can contact one, pleeease ask them if they can come online??

Knightsy

Edit:
Please post here if you are going to come online, not currently on the server but can get on ASAP

where the hell have Sword and Marco been? i saw Arkger on the other day. the Classic staff need to get thier asses in gear.

The easiest way to contact me is through Steam. If you have it, you can join our Steam group and find staff there. Just don’t ask us every 10 minutes or something.

Im online now if snyone can get on :wink:

Soz, I have headache atm -_-

…

Sorry I have been incredibly busy and had to do about a million things in 2 days

Its okay but i want a review but there are never any ops on

Im normally on around 345PM CST…Normally. I, too, live life.

I had really bad headache, I was in my bad all the day, I typed tht from my iPad

I think the “…” is more confusion as to why you felt the need to post even though you couldn’t help? The idea is to make a post if you can be of use, so the person involved can then organise a time to be on, or just have confirmation. If you just post something which doesn’t add anything more than “lolnope” its somewhat pointless.

tl;dr. Pointless post was pointless.

Locking this, just ask a staff member when you see them on (It shouldn’t be too long before your paths cross), or contact one on steam as Kyle mentioned.