Looking for advice on warp

So I would like to apply for a wrap soon but find that it will be impossible or very time consuming to complete as many full interiors as required as most of mybuildings are generally large skyscrapers with tens of floors and it feels like it would be impossible to do all of them

co ordinates for anyone interested : -2347.816 / 78.7419 / 12114151

Hi Irishman, I tried finding your area but I think your Coords are incorrect.
EDIT: I found it /tppos -2348 78 -12182

So, I spent a good amount of time checking out what your area has to offer.
Overall the aesthetic of your town is great. Unfortunately, due to their nature, Cities are large and time consuming. And overall your area feels very unfinished. Below are a few suggestions that I think could help improve the area:

Ask a player with Worldedit to do some terraforming/road building: Building the infrastructure for an area gives you a much stronger base to go off and generally will improve the overall scale of your city.

Build smart: Interiors dont all need to be unique, but building a couple of floors that are different from one another then asking someone to stack and rotate them is an easy way to create the illusion of variety in interiors.

Bring life to the city: Your city has no cars, no people, no variety in textures. All of these things are what make a build worthy of a warp. Think about where people would walk, would the paths be more worn down? How about sewers on the side of the roads?

What is your city?: Is it just a city? Is it where the elite live, does it have multiple districts? Is it here in modern times or is it 30 years old? Are their districts where others have vandalised? These things will help inform your decisions when fleshing out your city.

Dont be afraid to ask others for help with worldedit, We all recognize that cities take a lot of time and we’re always happy to help others.

1 Like