LittleBigVille (creative)

hi guys LittleBigVille in creative just got a warp thanks to TheOctopus an SpllatPT the warp is /warp LittleBigVille tell me,Gloopycube13,Icywater1 or Sebastian10 if you would like to build or live in this city. on a side note helping will put your name in the credits section in our town hall which is where the warp is

Good luck with your town guys 8)

Sounds coolio I wish you the best of luck. Maybe I will stop by and give you a friendly visit if you are on at the same time.

hi guys im finishing some buildings if you wana build or do jobs there are all sorts of things if you want one of these things go to our warp and across from the town hall is our gov building write what you would like to do and we will send you mail approving/disapproving but otherwise please visit! :slight_smile: :wink:

yay hi i have a job at LittleBigVillage and never been happier :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

BUILDERS REQUIRED if you would like to help build a city please say here / other jobs are open and we currently have 1 skyscarper for sale mail me for inquires or else put them in our town hall

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.