List of Towns and Gyms

[table]
[tr][td]Name of Town[/td][td]Coordinates[/td][td]Type (Main)[/td][td]Type (Secondary)[/td][td]Leader[/td][td]Routes[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lochrock[/td][td]2720/0[/td][td]Rock[/td][td]Steel[/td][td]Crassclown[/td][td]8[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]CherryCity[/td][td]4050/-1000[/td][td]Water[/td][td]Fighting[/td][td]PrinceMark[/td][td]9[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Menzoberranzan[/td][td]2450/-3540[/td][td]Dark[/td][td]Ground[/td][td]Asmodean_[/td][td]13[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Phenac[/td][td]-250/-1300[/td][td]Ground[/td][td]Fire[/td][td]Shadowmeire[/td][td]20[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Yggdrasil[/td][td]-3800/-1530[/td][td]Grass[/td][td]Bug[/td][td]Sacreddeathflame[/td][td]22[/td][/tr]
[/table]
Map: [details=“Spoiler”]

[/details]

thank you for the list Asmo. i edited this so that we know what is what. Spawn wont have a type, but Phenac, the water town will.

@Shadowmeire628 If you could get the coords for Phenac up on the table that would be great.

@Asmodean_ route 8 leads to Crass’ town (inside the mountain).
Route 22 leads to Yggdrasil (my town, inside the jungle).
Route 20 leads to Phenac.

Is that Australia in the centre? OMFG I’m dead xD

YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

Updated first post.

Could someone please whitelist me? I finally sorted out all of the mods and got everything working, and was super excited…

but then yeah. Not whitelisted.

Thanks!

Done.

Also more in line with the topic, John has created a small town at around 1450, 1775; he modified Route 3 to lead north into it.

Still not whitelisted for some reason. Am I using the right IP? (63.141.245.210:25565)

Yeah, I’ll add you in a bit, if you haven’t been yet.