Linkman10110

Minecraft Username: Linkman10110

Date of Ban: 01/06/2020

Banned by: MattDB

Reason for Ban: was being a bit of a prick, i will admit that. and i slightly griefed Stomlamas survival base needing to borrow there high level enchantment table.

Reason to be Unbanned: i can guarantee that i wont escalate it.

sorry about being vulgar, i blame my self for that.

sorry about the arguments that i’ve started.

sorry Storm about the grief, forgot my elytra, needed to use your enchantment table, and built up and forgot to break it on my way back down(my own stupidity there). granted i had used it before, so i thought he would be fine with it, apparently not.

as for the message about that, was aggravated at something else, and ended up taking it out on you. sorry about that.

im being honest here, not trying to bullcrap my way back into the server just to make the same mistakes.

Previous appeals: yes, many years ago back when the server was on 1.7.10. got in a fight with some one on survival, and they didn’t want to PVP, and i killed them

i managed to screw up that date 3 times. actually had to log into MC to check it.

Hi, just thought I’d input in that this isn’t the only problem. @Envatillia @nynke.vhx and Travis (don’t know your forums user sorry) have all had issues with Link being exceptionally rude over the course of a few months. @Vexnorz and @omganator can back me up on this, and I’ve witnessed some outbursts myself.
I understand I’m probably not the best person to input about it since the FNAF incident, but I noticed the ban was primarily about Storm’s survival base and didn’t touch onto the other issues.
Thanks-
-Kyle

1 Like

yeah, i have my outbursts. i try to keep them undercontrol. but sometimes i get the better of my self.

i can make this simple. i have Autism, which makes me have anger issues occasionally. i try and keep them under-control. but some times i cant, i can understand the issue with that. but I’ve been with this server for years, I’ve been loyal, even been trying to get my friends to join. don’t keep my banned over something so simple as the occasional out burst. I’ve built so much on this server. i don’t want to lose it.

Hi Link,
Firstly, to clarify the reason for your ban, it wasn’t for “Being a prick”. I had banned you due to the message you sent StormLlama, which admitted that you intentionally griefed his base then basically told him that he could do nothing about it, but also from previous messages and arguments you’ve gotten into before, for which I’ve gotten complaints from some players. listen, you did, in fact, grief something, and admitted to it in the message you sent to StormLlama. While you used the word “borrow”, you did not ask for his permission and then built a tall tower which you did not later remove, and then told him to be quiet about it, which is grief.
Picture I was sent:

Another thing to mention: you’ve had some previous complaints about your behavior, such as cursing others out, which I had decided to let you slide on previously, after consideration with Vexnorz where we decided both sides were at a relative fault.
Again, another thing I was sent from the person who complained about you:

Now while your current ban is based on the fact that you griefed someone, I also included “antagonizing other players” for which, the above evidence supports.

Listen, I am so sorry you have to go through life with autism, but do know this ban wasn’t due to that. I feel for you, however loyalty isn’t what’s at question here, it’s just how you’ve cursed people out and griefed. Many people here, if they are angry, either take a short break from their computer or simply mute the chat. This isn’t the “occasional outburst”, Link, this is a repeating issue for which I’ve gotten several complaints for. Following your argument with Travis, I did actually private message you giving you some advice, and a bit of a warning saying try to avoid any arguments, however I never got a response to it. Now either you didn’t see it, or you simply ignored it, however I cannot make presumptions on what you did or not.

Until you can re-write this ban appeal to show you understand the meaning of your ban, and include the things I’ve listed above, you shall remain banned from the server. If you have any further questions, let me know.

Remaining Banned
EDIT: Changed “steal” to Grief. After further investigation, it seems that you built up a tower that you did not later remove and broke into Storm’s base, however you did not remove the enchantment table itself.

1 Like

i can guarantee that i wont escalate it.

sorry about being vulgar, i blame my self for that.

sorry about the arguments that i’ve started.

sorry Storm about the grief, forgot my elytra, needed to use your enchantment table, and built up and forgot to break it on my way back down(my own stupidity there). granted i had used it before, so i thought he would be fine with it, apparently not.

as for the message about that, was aggravated at something else, and ended up taking it out on you. sorry about that.

im being honest here, not trying to bullcrap my way back into the server just to make the same mistakes.