LEREP

Minecraft Username: LEREP

Date of Ban: 20/08/2018

Banned by: emfitty

Reason for Ban: I was found using Schematica’s Print Option, which I didn’t realise it was Unbannable. I remember asking a member of the higherups if there were any Client Side mods that were allowed in the server and the player ‘Emfitty’ gave me a link to a webpage that told me that Schematica was allowed. I wasn’t told about any of the restrictions there were. I am sorry.

Reason to be Unbanned: I would like to be unbanned because I only used the Schematicas Print Option. I am also working on building a city with my friend ZINKS. I do promise not use Schematica’s Print Option again. I will place each block instead of auto build. Like I said I am new to this community I only joined three days ago and I believe that I deserve a second chance because I promise you that I wont use it again.

Previous appeals: No I haven’t been banned before, I only joined the server 3 days ago and have enjoyed every aspect of the server.

Approved Mods read again?

1 Like

I’m sorry i did not read that. sorry

Right…

Seeing as you are new, I’m going to give you a chance and reduce you ban to 24hrs.