legotrooper123 - 10th of February, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username legotrooper123

Date of Ban 10th of February, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Johnathon

Reason for Ban I don’t know. The you have been banned from the server thing said “remind me in a week -John” Is it because i have Optifine mod? I only use Optifine for better performance.

Reason to be Unbanned I have banned for no reason. (as of what i know)

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

I believe the reasoning is for the following, correct me anyone if I am mistaken:
You were told to stay away from the corrupted chunk, and to not guide others to it. You have done so, and will simply remain banned until we have the chunk completely fixed, which will be a week.

I don’t mean to argue with you, but i wasn’t told to stay away from the chunk. Also i never led anyone there. all i did was say, “Hey guys i found my home on dynmap!” then gave it’s cords. I didn’t say to go there tho. Instead i said “I hope its fixed soon.” Now i think i should probably :-X

I actually banned you, extended it on john’s advice, but forgot to tell him. Thus he rebanned you.

Funnily enough, bedrock walls don’t magically appear. It was put there for a reason.

A lot of people don’t know what happened, and someone tped to you, crashing the server.

You will be unbanned in a week.

Locking.

I told everyone to stay away from there.

Including you.