Leaving for Italy!!!

I didn’t fly west to west. My flight was from Boston, USA to Istanbul, Turkey over the Atlantic Ocean then to Rome in Italy. It’s been a crazy journey to get to Florence, but I am finally here and it is beautiful! My apartment is so cozy and I’m right by the Plaza of Santa Novella it’s beautiful and the weather is great too.:slight_smile:

Looking at the snapchats, it looks nice! In typical Wales fashion, now that I’ve finished my exams, weather here has gotten worse… Ah well. Enjoy Italy-land! :smiley:

Since you’re in florence right now, are you going to go to italy ROME*? Its only about 3 hours away! (Beware of tolls so bring money lol)

Florence is in Italy

facepalm

I have a feeling he misspelled Italy as a city name in the country. Actually no that is stupid Shame javi… shameeee!

I MEANT ROME NOT ITALY OMG WHATS WRONG WITH ME. Rome is 3 hours away from Florence.

I flew into Rome, took a taxi around the city at 2 am when I landed, passed by a bunch of hookers and my driver almost dropped me off at a strip club…Yea, instead I insisted that he let me of 5 doors down at a McDonalds. I had to wait in there from about 2:30 am till like 6 am because I had to wait for the big terminal train station in Rome to open up. Needless to say Rome was quite interesting to be driven around through while I was temporarily there, but I don’t think I’m going back, too much money.

I lived in America for quite a while in the past (I’m British) Europe changes you! :wink:

Get souvenirs!

edit: 1000th post :-333 woooooo tequila

Hey Prince, Have fun in Italy! Also, I know about our past grudges, but I forgive you over the rail. I want us to be friends again now that I’ve earned trusted and my cities are growing. Bring me some leftover chicken parm! -Jm

Well from this post onwards you guys won’t be seeing me for these next couple days. I’m heading from Italy back to America starting tonight and chances are when I get back home I am going to lock myself away and cry because of jetlag. Anyways hope you guys will be ok, try not to kill each other on me, about to pack my labtop away in the next 10 mins :smiley:

No promises.

THE BLOOD LUST MUST BE SATISFIED, FOR OUR GOD IS VENGEFUL AND MERCILESS.

But yes have fun, good luck with the jet-lag :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun man ! By the way i take the picture :wink:

I made it home all in one piece, cya guys around.