Leave of Absence

Hello PCB. Some of you may have noticed I haven’t been on much in the past few days, and that’s because I’ve been very busy with the Summer Leadership Experience (SLE) that we are running here at West Point. I’m currently a squad leader in charge of 12 “candidates” (rising high school seniors) who may be trying to apply to west point. Last week the cadre were busy with the train-up to take on two one-week iterations with 500 candidates apiece, in-processing them, feeding them, doing PT (Physical Training with them) and various other things such as obstacle courses and showing them classes. I have almost no free time and have been getting about 5 hours of sleep while interviewing and keeping track of my squad, so I probably won’t be able to come on at all until after July 22nd, since that is when I am flying home. Then my ability to return will depend on when my parents get internet set up at my house.

Hope to see you all soon.
-Meta

Good luck with the recruits meta 8)

Good luck and have fun =3

Good luck ;D

have fun, try not to boss 'em around too much, but a bit of fun is always nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha ha! I went through some of that as a trainee. Some of our leaders would not even have time to go home, so they would sleep in a small bed in a private room. They at least had a second person take over every so often.

Do you even get some time off? If ya can’t reply, tell us some stories later, k?