KSP chat on discord

I’ve been using showcase to talk about kerbal space program with others recently and i feel like it would be a good idea for it to be a separate chat group especially as ksp 2 will have official multiplayer as it could great fun to have discord chats whilst playing without hogging up the rest of the channel

For the sake of reducing clutter, I think it’s best we keep game-specific chats to games with PCB services offered (like Terraria, Feed the Beast…). If you want an avenue for discussing a game without a PCB service, maybe it’d be a good idea to have a general #gaming discussion channel?

1 Like

I agree with ferf here, its not really practical to give a channel for every game that people play. I’d totally back a chat of some description that covers games outside of what we offer but we’d need to keep it all to one channel.

Perhaps we could replace the arguably useless #spoilers with #gaming? #spoilers only came to be because of End Game/GoT so it’s outlived itself usefulness. I don’t think I’ve actually seen a real spoiler on it either

that seems like the best idea so far. i was always a bit curious as to why we had a #spoilers channel