khealeybroski - 29th of December, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username khealeybroski

Date of Ban 29th of December, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by madant

Reason for Ban "greifing" no warning at all and he didn’t tell me what pretty much out of no where. I was talked to earlier for breaking 1 block in spwn on accident and the guy was really coolabout it and forgave me. so if its that then the guy who banned me didn’t understand

Reason to be Unbanned i’ve built 4 stadiums im working on abu dhabi city with king of sweden were making good progresss. i really love your server been playing scince june of 2015. you guys have an awsome server. and for that my deepest apologies for what ever i did wrong, tell the person who i “greifed” supposedly my deapest appologies and i won’t go near them or what ever there structure was without permission. thank u and i hope u have a great new year. (srry for the inconvenience.)

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Hi its khealeybroski here my deapest apologies for what i have done i will admit to what i have done to peoples houses or structures on survival and i will face whati have done thank u and have a good night.

Khealey, you griefed in Survival, no denying that. I also asked you a couple of times in game why you broke some of the blocks. Those were never answered. You were given a good chance in-game to explain. I appreciate you coming clean, however, you know better. You will be banned until January 11.

While you are at it please read the rules, I don’t like seeing someone like you getting banned I’ve seen what you can build, but I have to treat you just the same as others.

Over the course of the past two weeks, I have found many more blocks that you have griefed. It was not one or two little blocks. I am tempted to leave you banned indefinitely. When you are unbanned, you must clear all inventory in survival, as some of those blocks were valuable.

You have ZERO chances to mess up again.