Kangar00Salesman

Minecraft Username: Kangar00Salesman

Date of Ban: Dont know, ban isnt on the ban list and doesnt say when I try to join

Banned by: Dont know, see above

Reason for Ban: I had been banned for griefing, and letting animals out and destroying farms, of which my friends said was their old base, I was new on the server and they said I could go there to get some free loot and food, and since they didn’t do anything with it they said I could destroy it, but as it turns out it wasn’t their old base, and I accidentally raided some random persons base.

Reason to be Unbanned: It was my fault for destroying it, but I thought it was my friends old base, so I thought I could do what I wanted with it because they said it was their old unused base.

Previous appeals: I have not been banned before

You shouldn’t destroy anyone’s builds, period. If someone tells you that you can raid a base, especially if it’s theirs, don’t raid it, because it isn’t your creation and it can easily become someone else’s possession if abandoned. Since your intention isn’t malicious, you are temp banned for two weeks until Monday, 2 September 2019. Please be mindful of other players builds and do not repeat this action of griefing.

FYI; Banned by @Vexnorz

Locking this up.

Wanted to add here- Kangar broke into the base of x_XNynkeX_x, in multiple spots, and supposedly killed a villager and a few animals with other people. I just investigated, it was done August 16th.