JX Potions&Potion Mixers

[size=36pt]Have you Gotten angry at someone and you wanna hit them with a Splash of Harming? Or do you want to see better at night with Night Vision?[size=8pt] Worry No more with X Potions & Mixers. Or "Wizardry, you’re choice. NOTE: Orders cannot be placed in market, yu must ask me ingame. The more expensive ingredient, the expensiver the product is.

No you did not… -_- You took my car brand name… Get your own gosh dang name…

Ty for changing it! :smiley:

Why should I go to you rather than to pie’s shop? Since it opened I have made no potions as I can buy them from pie and he doesn’t have to be on for me to buy them.

I agree with octo

Maybe he is selling “fressness”. Made to order potions instead of frozen ones.

Perhaps there are discounts for doing it on order rather than pre-stocked?

I don’t like stocking because you have to make 1,000 batches. I do Pre-Orders so I can make how many I need to get to the consumer.ALSO if you don’t want I potion I will sell ingredients Pre-Order

But at the end of the day, you do what the consumers want not you. I want to be able to stroll into a shop, click a sign and go adventuring. Not having to ask you, tp to you, wait for you to finish whatever you’re doing, make my potion and then go off. I might as well just go to pie’s shop

What if the store is out of stock then? I don’t run out of stock of ingredients. I do sell Ingredients too you know.

This is makes sense (and only a little…) if you’re buying in bulk, otherwise it’s a waist of time, and would make more sense going to a chestshop.

Example of why it won’t work:

I needed a fire resistance potion yesterday. Immediatley. You weren’t online so I went to pie’s shop and bought a fire res. potion from his shop. That’s why, unless buying in massive quantities, people will just go to a chest shop.

He could always sell them cheaper. That’d be one reason for going to Jx.