Just Dance

Sup guys thought I’d share this vid of me dancin against my bud. (I’m the first one to go a.k.a JohnnyThunder a.k.a Sam a.k.a Namillo xD) Enjoy!

TUCK vs. Johnny Thunder- Down the Road (C2C)

Ohmygod that’s amazing xD

thank ya

DAMNNNNNN … That belt of yours though… I cant even…

I now know why your nick was Namillotheshizzle. Lol nice moves.

Its a fashion statement.

I like the song, Nice moves

Ha thx mate

Hey Nam are you friends with the other guy in the vid? Also your dancing is amazing … I WANT MORE!!! love you Nam

From your bestie
Emfitty
ps. why am I writing it like a letter :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say you won that one Namillo. However, not sure if it was thanks to Cherry pointing it out, I could not miss that belt. It was bugging me. The same way people who wear their pants past their ass (user was banned for this word) bugs me.

Namillo GREAT moves - i know the belt is a fashion statement but it does take yr eye a bit too much man. Love the dance anyway FANTASTIC…

Thx for everyones support. ill upload more in the future. Lol i didnt really notice it till i finished recording it. i was tired and didnt feel like taking a second take.

Brilliant haha

ANNNDDD ANOTHER VICTORY FOR TUCK! CAN ANYONE BEAT THE WORLD CHAMPION?! (in the voice of a fighting narrator)

This is cool! you two have some slick moves :smiley:

Very nice! That’s crazy :smiley:

Haha thats a first. Usually everyone picks me… maybe theyre just bein nice xD

Nice dancing, but why does nobody know how to turn an iPhone 90 degrees to record video?

It actually turns out normal if you hold it correctly…

Dude, you must be amazin at school dances and stuff. This is GREAT!

Haha it defiantly gets people on the dance floor xD

Wait… I think im confusing you with your friend then! I assumed you were tuck from the name of the video, didnt pay any attention to the black screen at the start XD. My apologies good sir.
Boogie on young one!