_Jovan - 22nd of December, 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username _Jovan

Date of Ban 22nd of December, 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by wooly19

Reason for Ban Disrespecting staff and not following my instruction

Reason to be Unbanned Ice melting was turned on today or it somehow bugged, and The Capital is suffering a serious melt down due to all the ice skyscrapers built by banned player verna. One of the lags in the server is due to the flowing water from the city. So I tried replacing the water with ice a few times with wairoa and ruby - it wouldn’t work
And since about 2 hours later, everyone else is still complaining about the lag so I flew back to the capital and tried to sponge away the water, and blow out all the lights to stop the ice from melting which - kingofsweden, superhydrow,mrmorrill and virbinarius raged and started capsing to tell me to get out of the capital. I was still sponging the water and I was kicked by wooly for the 1st time, telling me to get out of the capital.
I when i rejoined I flew into a far away place north of the capital and explained myself to them saying that if I didn’t drain flowing water the chunk might corrupt and data of the city might be lost, (like what happened to big city not long ago) and I was kicked the second time by wooly.
I came back angry as I was already out of the capital and in a far away place so I caps -

[03:16:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Welcome back, _Jovan
[03:16:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Hey there, _Jovan!
[03:16:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome to Project City Build
[03:16:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] DiamondDesigner> thsi is impossible
[03:16:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] jakethyslayer> tits global warming i say
[03:16:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] _Jovan> WHAT THE FUCK IS UR PROBLEM
[03:16:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] VirBinarius> XD
[03:16:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] SuperHydrow> BAN JOVAN
[03:16:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~tomi> wooly
[03:16:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] _Jovan> I AM OUT OF THE CAPITAL FOR FUCKS SAKE
[03:16:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~tomi> help
[03:16:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] VirBinarius> GUYS STOP SWEARING. SWEARBLOCK IS LAGGING
[03:16:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[$] ~Morrill> Caps.
[03:17:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] VirBinarius> there we are. now it’s on
[03:17:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] jakethyslayer> …
[03:17:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] _Jovan> shut up hydrow i am out of there
[03:17:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] AirstarAirways> xD
[03:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] jakethyslayer> fuck
[03:17:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Saving world data. Expect lag for a short while.
[03:17:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Save Complete
[03:17:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] To build in Creative, sign up to our forums at pcbmc.co/SignUp.html
[03:17:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Trusted] ~tomi> does light elt snow caps?
[03:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[03:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down…

I know to ask someone what the fuck is their problem is rude, so I apologize.

[03:16:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Member] _Jovan> im away calm ur ass (@those members who were raging - wooly did not say anything in chat so clearly I wasn’t telling him to calm his ass, if he is that sensitive)

I am providing log evidence not to argue with wooly about whether I was rude or not, but about the fact that I did follow his instructions and get out of the capital, and I even told him, but he did not listen and even proceeded to kick and ban me even after i got out which the ban and anger shouldn’t have taken place if he read that I am out of the capital.
I really could not stay calm when everyone else on the server is raging at me and wooly isn’t even saying anything but kicking me which to me was unreasonably.
However I would respect his position, as a new staff and apologize. I am sorry for being rude to you wooly.
And I would still apologize for not phrasing my words politely such as “im away calm your ass” and all those rage words, I will be more calm and careful in the future when dealing with people who might be sensitive.
Please unban me, I did not mean to disrespect you.please don’t post unless you are directly involved thanks

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Locking.

I banned you due to an offensive remark which you have not included in your appeal (ironic) and also due to you ignoring my instruction several times. you will not be unbanned and you are under staff investigation

Exhibit One: Your IP address is the same one that _Verna used.
Exhibit Two: That IP address is not one of a proxy or a tor exit node, it’s just a regular ol’ IP address