JCMortis2000 - Early January 2015

[html]

Minecraft Username JCMortis2000

Date of Ban Early January 2015
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by TheOctopus (PCB Operator and Policeman and Judge). Anything you can think of he’s got that job.

Reason for Ban Griefing and ban evasion. I destroyed a fireplace in somebody else’s property. I was going to replace it but I forgot. Offered to fix it when police line was put across street. You didn’t even care. Also the ban evasion was cause due to a faulty ban which didnt work

Reason to be Unbanned Let’s keep this simple:
  1. It’s been around 8 months since I was banned
  2. I deserve to be given a second chance.
  3. I am sorry for not reading the rules properly. Next time I will claim a property that is up for grabs.
  4. I didn’t know you could join the server once you were banned. A bit stupid but… Unless of course the original ban was faulty.
  5. I still remember what that fireplace/chimney looked like. If it’s not been fixed I can fix it.
  6. I’m not a d**khead like some grievers are. It was a mistake and I offered to fix it and you said no. And I’m not a hacker

Is that enough??? I think it is. SO ALL I’M GOING TO SAY IS SORRY FOR WHAT I DID AGES AGO AND CAN JUST ABOUT REMEMBER

[ Ban History ] 1 other ban appeals found
27th of December, 2014

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

Wow. Your attitude here is godawful. You sound more bitter than resentful.

Up to Octo, but jeez, I’d never unban with that attitude.

Well, he did this shit in his last ban appeal. Let’s see if you can actually make a proper apology, rather than trying to outsass everuone.

I’m not going to make you fill out the form again, just do it on this thread.

Thank you for that wonderful 374 word essay about how we’re all dinosaurs and we’re going to die out one day. Unfortunately you still failed the task of just apologising.

It’s been 24 hours, and you somehow managed to still not complete the task. Locking.