jbharvey: June, 11th

My old fortress of lag =) was only 60% done or so, anyway i found a better minecraft server ( more players " lol at the 6 that play on this one, oh opps 5 now that i don’t play " … And a much more mature game staff, and airplane mod ftw ) - Was fun, just remember hard24get you WILL never be on my level of programing…

[links deleted]

^^ all owned and developed by me =) what do you have hard? a non paying moderator job on minecraft with 10max active players… loling all the way to the bank buddy… really lol

Hey R33, that pic you posted was not griefing. I was at that place with the owner as they placed the water.

Anyway, he has clearly earned himself the ban at this point.

I think the most important thing here was forgotten by the staff here.

ACT. FUCKING. PROFESSIONAL.

Calling someone names and arguing with them over their retarded comments gets you nowhere. In this situation people should have casually said what the true reason for his ban was, questioned him, and proceeded to keep him banned or unban him.

I’m removing all the pointless posts in this thread to show what this ban appeal SHOULD have looked like.

I also don’t want regular players posting in ban appeals unless they’re an eye witness. You guys aren’t the staff. Let us do our job. We don’t need back-seat moderators.

Wow. I remember talking to this dude awhile back when he first started that fortress of his. I thought he was cool. Oh well…

I think everyone is forgetting the fact that this is LOCKED.

Unban? There are many diffrenty ways to say this
No.
Hell No
Fuck No
Bitch Fuck No.
Hell to the No.
Access Denied
Bitch Please.
No, Just No.
No Mean’s No

Haha Hard

HE DID THAT?! O.k. Jb, care to explain that???

Btw Bitch. Hes not my Brother. Hes my bro.
And Were both white.

Ya know only thing that comes from Texas, steers and queers… and i don’t see any cattle…

whats your IP : ]

JB, you need to fuck off dude.

You’re insulting both me and Hard.

You’re treading on thin ice.
I suggest you fucking get your act together.

littleman123… two words for ya… blow me

Look its the PCB game staff… doesn’t surprise me one bit… guy on the far left has to be hard24get… i see were he gets his name

Left to Right - Hard24get, Kyle, Megaman, Reebok

Hahahahaha

Yeah, I never said it was greifing, I just thought it shouldnt be like that though because like he said… it was the “palace of lag”

hahaha, he went out guns blazing though, that was pretty funny

Lol yeah, this was a sad story mr.jb, yet I still lol. Deserved to be locked yet haha?

Whats my ip?
What about Yours… Its

^^ glad yah enjoyed the show… i had some good laughs ;D

Ipbanning from the server website in

BAN HAMMERED

What the hell Jbharvey? What kind of douchebag is he guys???