Jacob_Egloff - 16th of June, 2014

[html]

Minecraft Username Jacob_Egloff

Date of Ban 16th of June, 2014
Server Survival/Creative
Banned by Zak

Reason for Ban Annoying, Harrassment, and Bashing Homos

Reason to be Unbanned I am really sorry and I won’t cause anymore trouble if I am let back on. I feel that everyone deserves a second chance and I would like to be given mine. I’m sorry for expressing my opinions and I’ll keep them to myself from now on and just play minecraft and have fun.

[ Ban History ] No previous ban appeals on record.

[ ! ] Do not post unless you are in someway involved in this matter.
[ !! ] Do not edit this post or the formatting will break.
[/html]

First of all, the “Reason for Ban” you put in already sounds rather close to what you were saying on the server. It was way too much, as logs can prove. I kindly asked you to stop at first, but since you wouldn’t listen, I had to step it up more. I can put up with being insulted myself, but when you use generalized insults, such as bashing gays and all that can hurt other members who use our servers, is when I have a problem I don’t really feel like you care too much about anything I have or will say, because you kept on, even when a ban was threatened. Even so, I don’t feel you even deserve a second chance, considering your carelessness of your words.
However, I also feel that sometimes, discipline is needed to teach a lesson. I will give you this ONE chance to redeem yourself on server, and if I feel that it was in vain, I will gladly remove you from our community once more without hesitation.