It's Getting Close to Halloween so......

Well It’s getting close to Halloween so i had a great idea! Lets make a thread where we talk about Halloween :smiley: i.e Halloween Costumes,Parties, and Ghost stories :D/

For a costume i’m being the human version of a character from Homestuck! :smiley:

I’m not doing anything for Halloween, partly because I have to go to school and partly because I have no life :slight_smile:

Hmm… it would be cool if we had another Halloween warp. Last years build contest/mansion/pumpkin maze was really fun

I have no ideas of what to look like for Halloween. But, if I find a character that I can get a costume for, I will post it here. Other than going trick or treating, I hope to see players, on the server, during Halloween. I plan on being online for most of the day. :slight_smile:

For weeks @PrincessPanda (aka Cam) and I have been trying to figure out what we’re doing. We wanna do costumes together. We’ve talked Pokemon Trainers, Cozmo and Wanda, Green Lantern and Harley, and a few others. We still haven’t quite decided yet but its ok theres so many costumes to go around in Mass. We’re also planning to go to the streets of Salem on Halloween. Probably taking the train-in since parking will most definitley be a bitch (as it usually is). If y’all have funky ideas for us please let us know. Serious inquiries only :stuck_out_tongue:

Has any heard of the Killer Clowns? :stuck_out_tongue:

I may or may not be dressing up as Harley Quinn for Halloween… :stuck_out_tongue:

In the spirit of Halloween, here’s a scary story written by Jason Ryan Qualls (warning- very disturbing and contains graphic imagery) Original story http://www.shortnscarystories.com/sick/

She is so beautiful, he thought to himself, He loved her so much. Her hot, silky body. The way she tucks her hair behind her ear. Her ever so loving voice. But most of all he adored her sweet, innocent face. He knew all its lines and creases, Its many soft curves and sharp angles. Sometimes, late at night, he would lie awake for hours, staring at her while she lay peacefully on her pillow. Gazing raptly at her features, memorizing its contours with the tips of his fingers. The brow was an impressive brow, high and prominent. He had always thought that a strong brow was the sign of a strong mind. Sometimes he wondered what thoughts went on behind that brow, and whether he could ever understand them all. His own brow was not so big, and so, he guessed, neither were his thoughts. But he too had thoughts that were not so easily understood either. He knew he did! He had surprised his lover with them once, and that was proof. Her eyes were so innocent and so pure. The sockets deep set but level to give them a penetrating gaze. Behind the shut lids were the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen. “Baby blue,” he called them, but there was nothing remarkable about them. The almost imperceptible wrinkles born of stress, drawn at the corners were a clue to their witness. These were eyes with experience. They had seen quite a lot-not all of it pleasant. Sometimes he thought those eyes could look right into his soul. Yet there was still innocence in their look. For he knew they could not see everything. His lover’s nose was a marble sculpture, a Grecian ideal of beauty made flesh. It helped to accentuate the sharp cheekbones, and divided the face with geometric precision into absolutely perfect halves. There are two equal sides to everything, he would say. Just look at my lover’s face. The lips were perhaps the most remarkable feature of his lover’s face. Thin, but no so thin that they did not feel full and inviting when pressed against his own. More than the brow, more than the eyes, more than the nose, it was the lips that best captured the expressions of his lover. Relaxed, they were a study of contentment. Turned down, they were a road map of dissatisfaction. He preferred to think of them turned up, in absolute happiness and laughter. It was these lips, so sweet and gentle in their line that shaped the words his lover spoke to him. Those words often amazed him. They spoke of important things he sometimes did not understand. They spoke tenderly of him and the affection his lover felt toward him. Once they had spoken harshly. Once they had called him SICK. But only once. But he realized that that one cruel insult helped him to remember his lover’s kinder words all the more sweetly. He would spend all night gazing at his lover’s face that way, and thinking thoughts of true love and devotion. Until the alarm clock rang, reminding him that he had to go to work. Reluctantly, he would put his lover’s head back in the refrigerator where he kept it safe and secure while he was gone. This time however, he was feeling hungry. Wanting a snack, he went to the kitchen silverware drawer, reached inside and pulled out a fork. He then used the fork to impale one of the squirming maggots that had made its home on his lover’s dead face. He plucked the maggot into his mouth and gulped it down. Then he placed his lover’s severed head back inside the safety of the refrigerator. He walked into his garage where his lover’s headless body laid sprawled across the work table. He looked down at it admiringly. He then reached over and grabbed the blood caked bow saw and went to work dismembering her remains one piece at a time. It was an orgy of flying limbs and gore. He remembered to remove her private parts and kept them in a trash can to play with later. After his work was done, he placed the severed body parts in several trash bags and dragged them to his backyard. Outside the moon was full and shining high in the night sky making the stars twinkle. He walked out to the large hole that he had dug a few days earlier and piled the trash bags into the hole. The shoveling of dirt was the only noise. When he was done he cleaned his tools and put them away. He went back inside his house to take a hot relaxing shower. The rest of his day would be an empty and unfulfilling one. Until the evening, when he could return home to his beloved. To embrace his lover. To make love to her, and to have sex with her rotting, severed head once again. Then he would lay her on the pillow beside him so he could contemplate his lover’s face again.

Nothing to do for Halloween, at least i’m going to get some candy with my little cousin in her neighborhood.

I don’t really know what I am doing for Halloween. Probably the way life has been lately…homework…

There once was an ugly barnacle, He was so ugly that everyone died! the end!

I’ll probably go watch scary movies with friends.

I’ll be Squirrel Girl but a man

I won’t do anything, Hallowen os basically ignored in my country lol

pretty much going to a party and getting smashed for the first time xD

So… I am going as a cat because why not >.> plus I’m cheap. Fight me xD Anyyywayyysss, I am going to my one friend’s halloween partayyyyy Oct. 22.

That’s my contribution.