It's been great...

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.

As some of you may have noticed, I haven’t been around much lately. As time has gone on, I’ve become busier and busier with real life stuff and no longer have time to be an active part of PCB’s staff team. It is with great sadness that I announce that as of today, I will be retiring from staff.

PCB has been an important part of my life for the past 4 years, but alas we all move on eventually. You probably won’t see me around much anymore however, I will try to stop by from time to time. I will still be active on discord if anyone wants to keep in touch.

Be sure to contact @Wairoa or @TheOctopus going forward for all your admin needs.

Ciao :heart:

5 Likes

:sob::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Not sure if april fools or not

4 Likes

I know you’ll visit again, but I’m going to miss you, Mannriah. You’re a sweet person who’s cherished this server since you joined back in 2015. I loved the conversations we’ve had a while back; you undeniably have an attentive personality. You’ve aged along with the server, and as a family, it wouldn’t seem complete without you. I hope you achieve many goals in your endeavors. Goodbye, friend.

2 Likes

April fools :neutral_face:

5 Likes