Interstate 90 (Holland Freeway) - I-95

Hello, It’s me Andre.

Ok so, In Seattle we are going to make two highways to the next 3 cities: the I-90 (Holland Freeway) goes to Portland and the I-95 to Zurich and Budapest. @whbilbo and @EstevaoBuilder, If you accept our connection to your cities, we will appreciate it, because that’ll be an archievement of having these 2 highways done for a while. @ja21705 is the builder of the whole freeway.

The highways are based off from the Holland Tunnel of New York City and the Real I-95 in New York State.

The thing about Zurich is that it’s an exact replica so you can’t really just connect it to a random highway.

Exactly. That’s why we won’t be connecting it(Zurich). Budapest is already connected to a freeway that goes north, but I think it needs improvements in quality, would you guys be able to do that work too?

from portland its a No (srry)

So an exact replica? Maybe I’ll just suggest to turn it into one of Zurich’s roads. I’m not insisiting, I’m just suggesting.

It’s already done and in Seattle, we’ll just need to turn it into a normal road in downtown and then continue the 90 to another city.

sigh I’ll look for another city for connecting then, the I-90 can’t be built for nothing. Except the 95

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.