Incentive to play survival

play ftb then?

Yeah… I would, but my computer no longer supports these huge modpacks with 100s of mods, and nobody plays on the more obscure ones with less mods (multiplayer is the only time I ever play mc)

I would be a lot more likely to play Survival if there was a larger community surrounding it. I prefer Creative because I just enjoy building more than resource gathering and mob-fighting. I still enjoy Survival, but I require the right situation to really get absorbed and stay active.

This, this is why unless its a super sneakret project, or online to simply mod, im hardly ever online. Survival isn’t hard, its just time consuming, and god forbid we had a game that was really good and worth it consume our time amiright?

I wish my pc could run FTB i may actually get online

I noticed before exam season that less people play survival, but has anyone considered that maybe the server is so quiet because the first exam in the UK is just 3 days away? Considering most people seem to be British and American on the server I think the absence of players is mostly down to exam season at the moment.
Sure less people play survival, but I don’t think it’s a problem when there aren’t exams XD I like the quiet server (maybe cos I’m introverted, I don’t know). Also, with the 1.9 update I don’t think survival will be too easy anymore. I always play survival on this server, and I like the extra challenge of having to gather things first. Why should we do things because it’s easy? Humanity never progressed like that. I like to build my own towns, and look back on them like “wow… this was all done in survival mode!” I like it when others come to help with a project, like taking it in turns to gather resources, and someone being in charge of food and stuff like that. You really get to work as a team and see how far you can progress.
I don’t think survival has lost its incentive just yet - not for me anyway. I just wish I had time to play, but I’ve got to focus on exams first.

That’s my input, time to stick my head in Lord Of The Flies or something. :smiley: