I'm still alive, I promise

(Yes, I’m going to hijack this thread to post this as well, because why the hell not).

Hi, I’m Sacreddeathflame. Some of you know me, others probably not. I’m 17 and currently going to college, I literally start my courses tomorrow, moved into residence a few days ago. I’m taking BIT, (Business Information Technology) which is a 28 month long course. You probably won’t be seeing me around too much, mostly on the forums, but if there’s a problem or you need to ask me something feel free to do so. I will respond to you whenever I have time. However, how much time I have, I have yet to know.

I play games, lots of games, watch anime, sleep, play more games, draw, bug Meta or Crass usually sometimes Kyle, and I think that’s it. Oh, I also help with updating FTB (can’t really do that for the time being) and I generally play on it to, but haven’t done so in a long time.

So yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing as of late. I would add more, but at the moment I can’t think of anything and I want to sleep.

Hopefully I’ll see you guys from time to time!

-Insert shameless Guild Wars 2 Ad here-

Heyo, I’m Brodur. I lurk, play strategy games, and do university stuff.

I’m Ouhai_Ruby, but you can call me Ouhai, or Ruby. I don’t care honestly, just as long as you know I’m a guy.

I’m 19, about to start my 2nd year of uni. I like video games, especially strategy and simulation games. Cities Skylines and Civ V are consuming my life right now (If you want to see what else I play, my steam is in my sig). I’ve also started watching a fair amount of twitch (Kappa). I don’t come on the server that much any more, but when I do you can usually find me in BigCity. If/when FTB gets an update I usually play for a few weeks/months. Feel free to ask me about anything relating to the server, or anything else really…

Context:

But, they did.

Oh god the misused memes…

Hi, I’m Antoine, 16 and currently studying in England. Just did 12 subjects to GCSE and am planning to do A-Level Maths, Russian, Latin and Greek hoping to study classics at University. Otherwise I play a lot of tennis and watch rugby and football in the hope that France might one day win something…and I also do a lot of music.

I try to be friendly when I’m online so if you don’t want to bother staff or they are AFK u can always pm me ???

Snap! Same here! I’ve currently got Civilisation V at 370 hours on Steam and Cities: Skylines at 102…
When I am not playing MC I am basically just playing Civ 24/7 ATM, and I am really enjoying it.
One thing that I do usually play is Europa Universalis IV, which is probably my favourite and most played game apart from obviously MC, but since the Common Sense update it has stopped working, and I am not able to play it, even though my computer is completely within the specs it suggests (anyone play EUIV and got a solution, would be much obliged).
Though, yeah, that is my gaming life… (There might be more coming about the elusive HighLordMax soon, but not decided yet)

-Max