I'm being very serious (Animal Abuse)

I was outside when I’d noticed one two 5 month old puppies we have being strange, he’d been paralyzed and was twitching uncontrollably, I immediately called my grandmother.
She said someone had poisoned him. She made an attempt to make him throw up and get the poison out of his system but it was already too late, he had about 6 seizures before he died in front of me.

I’m saying this because I know a couple of people who have witnessed animal abuse and done NOTHING about it, I want to make sure that everyone knows that if you see an animal being abused, CALL THE FUCKING COPS. No animal deserves to die, let alone be treated like this. Please Please Please, fucking do something about it,
Even if it’s not your fucking animal, No one deserves this.

[size=1em]Rest In Peace Bradon :frowning:

I am so sorry to hear this. I am glad you are trying to get the word out. Animals don’t deserve this.

:frowning:

Sorry to hear about this Vai, especially after the effort and care you’ve already given to look after them.

What kind of fucking prick would do that, sorry for language, but seriously, what sick, twisted moron would find it funny?

And my list of helplines:
UK - RSPCA - 0300 1234 999
Scotland - SPCA - 03000 999 999
USA - PETA - 757-622-7382, option 2
India - PETA - 022-4072 7382
Canada - Appears to depend on region:

[ul][li]Ontario: 310-SPCA (7722)[/li]
[li]British Columbia: 1-855-622-7722[/li][/ul]

And as always, IF YOU KNOW WHO DID IT, CALL THE POLICE. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE AT RISK!

Any others? Post them and i’ll edit this post

EDIT: One thing I forgot to say, in the UK the RSPCA can legally prosecute people, they’re effectively a branch of the police. They have teeth. In the US, as far as I’m aware, PETA can only report to the police, and not actually do anything. So unless the animal needs help, you’re going to be better off contacting the police.

I don’t think you understand.
I live in India.
Indians poison animals for fun.
Animal abuse is pretty much legal here.
You don’t understand.

I haven’t lived in India, but I know people who have. It’s considered a sport by some people: “Hey, want to play football?”, “No, let’s kill that dog over there, it’s more fun!”. This isn’t helped by the fact that India has a large population of stray animals.

We don’t know that Vai. It’s seriously not cool what happened, but does it hurt to hope that it was not intentional? People are sick. I’m sorry for you and the dog.

I knew that she lived in india.

But why a puppy? they are adorable <3

I hate people who abuse animals for fun. Theres a special place for them in hell

I find this to be very sad, animals deserve to be loved, not tortured :’(

Holy crap… That sucks Vaio, I’m sorry that had happened. =/ That really sucks, I hope your dog will rest in peace. I hate how there are people twisted enough to do that… Well, if I ever see an animal being abused, I’m definitely calling the cops and if I have to I’ll stop them myself.

My advice, Get chakrams, and go around throwing em at asswipes that get near your next pet. Why Chakrams? cause when properly thrown, they slice through flesh and bone better than any blade. its also an Indian weapon, so it will get the point across