I'll be back - WTF

Hello!

As some of you know, I am a professional athlete in Taekwondo. I am a Black Belt as of last year and go to many different tournaments around the U.S… There are different types/branches of TKD. For example: ATA, WTF and some other smaller ones. What’s this for? Well each branch has a different set of rules. Also WTF is more about tournaments (fighting and other).

WTF. Don’t freak out, WTF does not stand for “Wisky Tango Foxtrot” “Where’s the Fudge” or “Why the face”, it stands for World Taekwondo Federation.

BTW, Wasn’t That Funny?

I realize I haven’t been on that much the last week or so. That is because I have become very busy with training for the USA Taekwondo National Championships. Unfortunately, yet, fortunately I will be only getting busier. Starting today until the week of the Nationals trip I will be in a serious training program.

This includes morning and evening practice (agility, technique, stamina, etc.), gym, cardio, and a strict diet (there are weight divisions much like in wrestling). What’s that for? Well it’s to get my pals ‘n me back into shape!

The Nat’s this year is in Chicago. So I will be fighting and spending some vacation time there And hopefully I will be coming home with a gold medal

Sooo I’ll be gone from today till about July 10. I fight in the 5[sup]th[/sup] of July so wish me luck to give me the Will To Fight!

I will try to keep in touch with some of your guys when I have some down time & will try to be in the forums every now and then.

Hugs ‘n Kisses
Peace out!
And stay hip like a hip bone ^-^

P.S. There are a total of 8 WTF acronyms in this… plethora of words. Can you find ‘em?

you got your black belt last year? I got mine about 6-10 years ago…Im 15 now. I can post a pic if you dont believe me

Wasn’t That Funny
Will to Fight
Whats that for
Wisky Tango Foxtrot
Where’s the Fudge
Why the face
World Taekwondo Federation
What’s this for

Well i had a great time finding those xD

Hahaaaaaaa funny.

Btw, you’ll LOVE Chicago, believe me! Make sure you visit the SEARS tower, Navy pier, and the bean!

I started in 6th grade (took me 3 years to get black belt lol)

THE BEEEAAAN!
I soo sososo wanna go see the huge silver magic bean of Chicago. Im going there on the 4th (one of the first things xD). Im also planing on doing this water jet flying thingy and definatly the sears tower

Wobble Those Funbags…
Das all I got.

Hmm i got mine in about 1-2 years

Zesty that just made my day.