Ilirea in need of 'heavy development'

Right… So I just tried to get Prince to approve a warp, in my town Ilirea.
Apparently 10 buildings isn’t enough (of which I have 16 (including a massive f**king tower and underground cathedral), I need more than me working on it (something which I have prided myself for doing in all my time on the server (all of my builds have been build solely (or at least the vast majority of) by me)).
So… If anyone is interested in helping me (it is in a quartz/stone brick style with prismarine/leaf highlights) it would be very helpful so that I can finally get this warp (Ilirea is an old city that I build most of before my ‘break’ from PCB).
Please contact me in game or on this post if you are interested.

Just remember;
[size=18pt]Ilirea needs
[size=36pt]YOU!
-Max

If you wish to go there go to the co-ords;
[size=24pt]5000 100 5200

[size=24pt]I can help you if you want!

Uhhh… Comic Sans shudders

But sure, you can help.

If you need any help with building or anything, I can help. :slight_smile:

For the record I declined to set up a warp because even though you do meet the minimum requirements for a warp, you have a few incomplete sections of your city that should show some development. The gap between your tower and the rest of your city is rather large and the city comes off as very disconnected from its own neighborhoods. I never said the builds were bad, just made it clear that the city was not worthy of a warp because to me it felt disconnected.

Best of luck to all who help UK on this, he can use some help on this to make it more of a community. This is after all called Project “City” Build, so build a “city” together because that’s what we’re all about! In no time I believe this city is very capable of a warp as soon as it seems more put together and expanded upon collaboration

Wait, but if it meets the minimum requirements, it meets the minimum requirements…

You were quite willing to give it a warp before I mentioned that it was only me working on it, but I understand your reasoning.

Also, I’m quite pleased to see some posts on this thread - I thought it had been forgotten about

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.