If you could move anywhere..

I know this is off topic but what are those popularity things near our names under the post count? with the 0/0 things? Have they always been there?

Probably after college I would like to move back to Dallas, and maybe later in life move to Chicago (yes in SOME parts it’s beautiful). I know I won’t be able to go here, but my dream location is the Maldives. Oh so beautiful, I mean who wouldn’t want to move here?

I’d like to live somewhere warm and tropical. Like with palm trees, beaches, oceans, the whole nine yards.

You mean the squares? Cos they just signify ranks.

4 green = donator
2 yellow = trusted
3 yellow = mod
4 yellow = op
5 red = sop
6 red = admin

If that’s not what you’re on about, I have absolutely no idea…

Durango Mountain Caballero
Take me for a ride
On the backbone of this mighty land
The continental divide
To the place where earth and heaven
Meet the mountains and the sky
In the heart of Colorado, Rocky Mountain High

just reminded me of that :smiley:
ironically enough, Dave Grohl had a mixtape called John Denver’s Nightmare :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps Helsinki or Stockholm, Paris or New York, London.

i would move to Los angeles or new york then move back to scotland and take the weather with me lol

If I could move anywhere… It would be the island of Vanuatu.
That’s my say in this :smiley:

I’ve been to New York and its dirty, loud, and overpopulated. It’s not fun to live there unless you’re rich. Getting from point a to point b takes 10x longer than it should. I live in Kansas City and I find it to be a nice balance of city life as well as cost efficient. I recently got back from New Zealand and I loved it. They have a nice mixture of city/urban/greenery. It was kind of like mixing KC with the beauty of Colarados nature. I’ve also been to Norway, Greece, and various places around the states since I’ve been away from pcb. Gee it’s been a while huh… Anyhow I’d go back to New Zealand in a heartbeat. Tons of stuff to do, the people are chill, and the sites are breath taking.

Id stay in America

I’d either stay here, move to LA, or go somewhere in the UK. Yassss

You don’t think major cities in England offer the same? London can easily match/compare to NYC in terms of music scenes, modern day culture and history also.

It seems that LA is the most popular choice here…