i sorry for this agin but the link does not work

I will unban/redo you.

thank you

I’m okay with this only because of the time and effort you have put into our server. I saw your stats page and it shows you have really played honestly. I believe Hard has made the right decision. I would hate to lose a dedicated player for an honest problem.

thank you thats really nice

Slash says he lost all his items in the rollback. Is it possible to redo only his items and not the griefs?

Well he got rebanned earlier for greifing my house… Ask sacred, blocks were removed around my door so he could enter despite my locked doors :confused: this isnt the work of a younger brother or whatever, that was malicious… If you wanna be a part of the server, sort your damn act out :confused:

Sorry to straight up seem like a jerk, but man, you just got unbanned, and you grief me :L
Also, half of us are computer ‘wizards’, its not in anybody’s interest to gain access to someone else’s account, It’s, not only illegal, but the time it would take if you do genuinely ‘lock’ your computer, would be ridiculous :confused: He’d need like an spyware email key-logger to send to you or something :confused: seriously.

im just going to say. if it is true, that he has already re-griefed, i would strongly consider just keepin him banned for a while.

maybe not indefinatly. just long enough to reflect on this.

if he enjoys his time on the server that much, he should think about what he has done to it’s community.

A second chance is easy enough to give. Third chances are rarer though. A fourth chance however, is non-existent. There will be no more unbans for him.

I’m tempted to agree with your incredibly kind heart :L but he already promised it wouldn’t happened again because he’d keep his ‘Brother’ off… and there he goes and does it again ALREADY. If he’s gonna treat the server like a joke, i hate to say it, but i agree with hard, hasnt he had enough chances?

To a certain degree, I would agree with hard as well, however, its not my.decision if he stays banned or not, as i was not the origional banner this time, it was sacred, who we all no hates griefers to a degree that is almost unreal. I don’t believe he will be unbanned.

on classic, no one has seen my bad side when it comes to griefers…i could make a 20 yr old cry…

He can stay banned, he’s had enough chances.

Locked.