I accidentally signed up with the wrong username, and I can't change it.

I accidentally signed up with the username timtjtim, and now I cannot change it to be my atual minecraft username, timtjhtim. Having tried to sign up with another email address it has said that my username is spam and to block it. I can’t see how to contact the forums admin.

Hi tim!

If you click on your profile, then under the ‘Modify Profile’ drop-down menu, click on ‘Account Settings’.

Once there, just edit the ‘Name’ field to the correct name, and click the ‘Change profile’ button at the bottom.

Also, if you ever want to contact us, just leave a post in the relevant forum section, or send us a PM, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I can’t change it because I tried to sign up with another email address. Unfortunately, the confirmation email was filtered out and I can’t see it. Can you cancel all pending requests for timtjhtim?

An SOP/Admin needs to delete this account: http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=7102

Should be sorted now.

Um… I still see the account. Was it supposed to be erased? When I visit the page, it states that the account is not activated. I can activate it.

I deleted it just now. Tim should be able to make a new account, but if not, try to let anyone know. Visit our teamspeak, our Steam page, our Facebook etc.

Also, the account tim has posted with here seems like it’s functional. We good?

Well, I’d changed the old account name which allowed me to edit this one’s name to the correct one. So I don’t think it needed to be deleted.

I don’t think I can delete accounts anyway.

Can I have a link to the steam page as u can’t find it, also do we have group on steam that I can join?

All the links are at the top!

AH i see. I wondered what they ment! (Facepalm)