How did you 'find' pcb?

That's the best story I've heard yet. :D

Before i got an account goofmobber showed me a server he played on. he gave me a small tour of the city and i got a minecraft account a few days later. This was the first server i joined and i found diamonds right away, (Funny story ill make a post about it). the second day i met Andy and he was really nice so i stayed on because staff was really nice and answer all my questions about the server and minecraft since i was new.

Thank You PCB for everything.
And God Bless you PCB

Funny Andy, I never heard that story before.

The original classic had me so busy just fighting griefers. I did it so much that I got promoted for it! When I first joined, I was only looking for a new home for a base I tried to preserve from another map. That was my goal, to rebuild something lost to a server that no longer existed. It’s almost funny how much more impressive the works I have seen are in comparison to what I saved.

I don’t know for sure, but I think I was the first if not one of the first users to join Andy’s classic server. The only other person I saw on at the time was Special_K. Andy had his “Ban hammer” logo up on the wall and nothing else was in the map. (I might still have that ban hammer logo in my bot’s memory actually!)

[size=small]Well I was still playing on a classic server with my friend Sky (the server owner; also visits PCB time to time) and at the time I was like his assistant server manager. There was always work to be don on that server, we had overflooding of newbs, people would grief every minute, it was a challenge to catch people sometimes and go through the guest maps and fix whatever we could. So I didn’t really have much free time to build cause 1/2 the time I was just the Grief Police. Then one day a nice player thanked me for helping him out, and he was really pleased how dedicated I was to keep the server safe and free of grief best as I was doing to. SO there was this promotion going on and thats when the player paid for my Premium account which was like so nice.

After a few days I played beta but it wasn’t too much fun, then my friend ChewedMarkers from the same server had brought me here. Ever since then PCB has been my favorite server to play on since, theres not too much grief drama to deal with like there was on my last server and I have free time to really expand upon my builds :)[size=small]