Hiya!

Hello. I’m a new person. Never sure what else to write in these things… other than, where do I start? I’m more in to the creative than the survival, but I’m not an amazing builder. Okay, but, not amazing. I have a basic grasp of worldedit. So uh, yeah. Where do I start?

Hello!

Welcome to our server :smiley:

My Creative city is at /warp parkcity, so make sure to check it out!

~Amphi

Nice to meet ya :wink:

Heyo and welcome! If you need anything at all feel free to ask anyone and i am sure they will be happy to help :slight_smile:

Welcome to the server

Hiya to you too. Just going to give you a warning though.

PCB is like an addictive drug once you’ve had enough you can’t leave and we mess with your head

Have fun though

Nice to meet you, Im Jacob, you can visit my city /warp Empire Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Hello there my name is Godsjedi12315 or otherwise known as The_Christian_Jedi its very nice to meet you!

Like the name implies this is Project CITY build so you can go into creative and build a epic town run by you! enjoy your time here with us :slight_smile:

Also feel free to join us on our Teamspeak server if you need a IP then ask someone (staff most likely) for it or wait for it to come up in chat :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you im twan, if u ever wanna visit survival check out Arcachon,

in the meantime best of luck

P.S: World Edit isnt used except by the high orders of this server (SOP)