Hit my head

Well… I kinda went and did a backflip in my pool, and slamed my head on the side when i came down. :stuck_out_tongue: It started to bleed really badly, so i got out and put some ice and a towel on it. I am kinda worried as to what will happen. I think i woulda just face planted if i did it on some grass, but since i was stupid and thought soft water would be better (not thinking about the REALLY hard edge) i went and tried the backflip off the pool.

If yall could give me some advise on what i should do after this, that would be very helpful. I was told not to go to sleep tonight, and to keep ice on it.
As of right now, the blood has kinda stopped flowing so much, so here is a pic of my head.

um drink caffeine to stay awake and a few buckets of cold water

did you see a doc? i recommend that!

also ow

GET TO HOSPITAL NOW AND DO NOT SLEEP I KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF I HAVE WATCHED A LOT OF SCRUBS

See a doctor… and why in the world is your hair green?!

I dyed my hair maybe 7 different times this summer, mostly cuz the color kept washing out. I had my hair neon gree, bright yellow, white, and this green. So far this has lasted the longest, so ima just let my hair grow out until i need to cut it for school. :stuck_out_tongue: And i think ima be going to the doctor some time soon. I’ll just have to not sleep tonight or something.

Ouch… Make sure to put stuff on it so it doesn’t get infected.

Well, my parents and other family members are telling me that it shouldn’t be anything to worry about. I’m still Gona stay up tonight just to see if anything comes up by tomorrow. For now I just have a very small head each after teaching the ice pack off. I’ll report back later. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you try turning it off and back on again?

Did you clean it? (Use alcohol not soap)
Is it still bleeding? (If so bandage it after cleaning)

Keep ice on it
Stay awake

whell i hope you get better

Try putting a bit of Neosporin on it. If it burns, wipe it off, if not, it should really help heal the cut faster. As most people said, try putting ice on it as well, and if none of that works, your best bet is a doctor.

It has been a while now, what is the update on this? Are you okay? Please tell us your not in a coma or something! (yes, get out of your coma just to tell us your going back to it!)

-_0 Wow Kyle, just… wow.

?

I guess it’s in response to my humor? Yelling at a coma victim?

I just want to see an update to this because it sounds serious.

Wait… gggeeee gave some… good… advice? O.o, have you hit your head too?!

Hope your ok myth, The chance of a concussion is quite slim in small knocks and what nots, but not unheard of.

He’s been on the server, he said he’s feeling better

Yeah, i think it should all be good now. Thanks for the advice everyone, hope next time i just faceplant on some “soft” grass, IF i do mess up again. :stuck_out_tongue: XD