Highest Natural Point of Survival Map?

After exploring an a formation in my general area I saw on the livemap, I think I may have claimed the first contender for this title:

Location is at X=6336 and Z=588
Height: Y=168

I doubt this is the highest point of the world. But if anyone finds a higher point, feel free to share.

I witnessed you plant the flag xD The highest mountains are usually in savannah biomes, but that spire definitely has potential to be the highest

update I found a very high place, and will investigate tomorrow. (Found it on the dynmap, but dynmap heights can be deceiving)

[move]$0.01 to whoever finds the highest natural place[/move]

I will award $20 to the lucky climber who can hold the record for a month. May the odds be ever in your favor.

X: -3665 Y: 193 Z: -7304

193 blocks high, considering seabed level, or 131 blocks high, considering sea level.

I renounce my title.

[b]Edit: I’ve found a taller peak.

X=-5487, Z=-6021

Y=209[/b]

I think I found a 220 somewhere, but that was probably last map.

I found 213

/tppos -5479 213 -6015

No necro’ing please.

Although I think somewhere near Shayol Ghul there’s a 216 :3

Wait what? I was just replying to the topic.

Unfortunately this is the same peak. I didn’t count the tree on top as part of the height.

Where’s that?

Edit: Think I found it. While it’s not the highest natural point on the map, the tower and flagpole certainly count as possibly the highest man-made structure. Definitely beating out my own mountaintop bed-and-breakfast.