Hi, I hope this is allowed..

Hey, Kyle here.
I’m not sure if this is completely in compliance with the rules, but I’d like to ask anyway and hopefully this post will be ok.

Some people on the server will be aware of my ongoing medical condition, rendering me unable to work and has also meant my life plans have ground to a halt. There’s a chance this condition is terminal; not many doctors know what’s going on and I’ve been under tests and various medication for a while now.

I’ve decided to start a Patreon page to try to monetise my art (which I’ve started to do as a “job”; that is something I can do without issues.)

I’m posting digital artwork. I bought a graphics pad and am starting my journey, and hoping to make some money out of it to support my rent which is being raised in the new year.

My page is here:

I hope posting self advertising links is allowed, but I’d like to inform all the people on the server as they have been the closest to me over the years, and will probably want to know what’s going on.

Thank you all for your time. I have always hated asking people for money, but I think I’ve found a solution with the artwork.

-Kyle

6 Likes

@Shibanu I’m the one that told you about posting on the forums and making the patreon so if this isn’t allowed ill take the blame.

2 Likes

The stuff I’ve seen in showcase in the past has been quite pretty so keep up the good work dude and I’m glad you’ve found something that works for you as far as work goes.

Your post is most definitely allowed.

3 Likes

Kyle that’s good you have managed to find a way of working, I hope it goes well freind :slight_smile:

1 Like