Hi guys!

Where do we do to help build?

Hi @Yeetabix7002

If you’d like to help others with their city, feel free to ask them in game for permission to do so.

Of course you are always welcome to begin a project of your own, given you follow the rules.

Welcome to the server!

I cannot join the actual server. I am on Pocket Edition. I have put in pcbmc.co in the ip address section and it accepts its valid, but when i go on it says ‘unable to connect to world’ It cant be bad wifi cos then i went onto a different server with no problem.

We’re a Java server, thankfully. Do you have Minecraft Java Edition on PC?

No. And why are you thankful that you are a java server only?

Because Bedrock for servers is an absolute mess. Super easy dupe bugs, High TPS, Redstone doesn’t work how its supposed too. No plugins, Just an unfun experience.

But that doesn’t mean its good for bedrock players to even get to play servers like this. Surely you can just create a bedrock version of this server as well as the java and if you high-standard java players don’t want to play the ‘absolute mess’ servers with the ‘dupe bugs’, you don’t have to.

Sorry, we have no plans to make a Bedrock/Pocket Edition server. If that’s what you’re looking for you would be better to look elsewhere.

Bro that’s like going to a 5 star restaurant and saying “why don’t you serve Big Macs”
If you wanna play a janky bedrock server go play one.
You say “Surely you can just create a bedrock version of this server” when there are already 1000’s out there. Here is a list of over 300:
https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/tag/creative/

I would like a vegetarian big mac with cheese please and I said why don’t you make a project city build bedrock server. I don’t want any ‘janky’ server

All bedrock servers are janky. I’m not saying they would specifically make a janky one. All bedrock servers are built on a flawed architecture. There is almost no support for them and no way to fix these issues. If you play bedrock, it’s just how things are.

@Yeetabix7002 I can only recommend that you invest in java edition, you’ll never look back. I bought my current account when I was 9 years old in 2011 (been playing longer than that though) and it has been the best ~$20 I’ve ever spent. I’m now 18, and I’ve been playing on this specific server for over 5 years, and some here have been on the server for over 10 years. You’ll never find that on bedrock

I can easily look back. Or is there a special java rule that you aren’t allowed to look back? We certainly don’t have that rule on ‘janky’ bedrock

Also where is my vegetarian big mac?

This isn’t going anywhere…

We are a Java Edition server.
We do not have a Bedrock Edition server.
We have no plans or wishes to make a Bedrock Edition server.
If you are looking for a Bedrock Edition server to play on, look elsewhere, or set up your own.

Thread locked.

1 Like