Hi folks.

[youtube]-2PEpB8gaws[/youtube]

What. The. Hell. Is. This… Sup Nek.

Long time no anything.

No comment about the video, but… ummm. hi nek?

Spoiler

Close enough.

Holy hell Nek, where have you been? I also have no idea what I just watched. No idea what the series is, but the character seems cute, but common.

Yet here I am still listening to it…

So, you planning to stay a bit? I did bump you down to archived staff a while back.

No prob. I’m always drifting in and out.

Much like myself, sadly. I do check back occasionally.

Unfortunately, not as much free time as before. :frowning:

Holy sheet. Return of the SOPs :smiley:

They are turning in their graves at the new mods and their test…

Omy gosh it is GODZILLA!!!

Nek and goof come to say hello on the same day?

Maybe we’ll see tkpenalty, or clitorise, or sirogon, or echosonaho…

So many people who left…

Why is nek on the staff archives

Haha. Yeah, I think I saw tkpenalty once in game.

Good to see you both again, anyway. :slight_smile:

I don’t think there’s anything major which has exploded or spontaneously combusted in your absences. Maybe.

Certainly glad to hear that.

pokes nek Does it move?

pokes goof I think its moving…

The only thing I’d turn in my grave over is people making radical changes to the ToS without talking to me or saying anything. A few additions here and there I don’t mind but changing 50% or more of what I’ve written will make me come back with a vengeance.

Any new Mods/Ops/SOP’s we get I’ll welcome. I trust all the senior staff here with their decisions. Though I hope any new SOP’s we have are pulling their weight and not just being lazy…

If you guys really wanna know what I’m up to, I’ve been playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV lately. Really fun game, though can be a grind like most MMO’s are. I’m not returning to Minecraft so don’t get your hopes up, I just enjoy popping in once in awhile and seeing how you kiddo’s are doing. Hopefully some of the ‘PCB changes’ that was going on in private while I was still active have been implemented in one way or another.

Anyways, the quickest way to contact me is on Steam or through Email. Though they’re the quickest it doesn’t mean you’ll get a response right away… I check my email maybe once every 1-2 weeks. And I’ve been a bum about getting on Steam.

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

Desu

助けて!私は日本人になっている!

dafaq did i just watch.

i had this running from this morning forgot to pause it and then when i went to present in class it was still going…

i realized this when i turned the sound up.

no joke

Read. The. Date. Of. The. Last. Post!

Locking