Hey PCB, its been a while...

Hello everyone of the PCB world!

For those of you who don’t have a clue who I am I was a moderator on this server a few years back and I played very frequently on this server from 2011-2013ish i think (I’m not sure exactly when i left). I know my leaving was quite abrupt and it came out of no where but during that time period i had practically dedicated my life to minecraft and i played every single day of the week, i needed to focus on school because all of my grades were dropping and i had just lost interest in minecraft in general.
A month or so ago I decided to log onto the server just to check out what was happening and then i realized that i missed the community here and that I wanted to start getting back to the server and start to play more. I was planning on coming back at that time but that was right in the begging of my exams for school and i really had to buckle down and focus on those.

Anyways, I am going to come back and deffinetly be more active then I have been the past two years. Im excited to get back up to date with everything that is going on in the PCB world! So I just wanted to let you all know that I’m back and very happy to be back! :smiley:

All the best,

Firby

Dayum is that a classic PCB Logo on ur sig!

Anyways, welcome back to PCB! I probably haven’t come across you before since u mentioned that u were on from 2011-13 and i joined in '14 but yes we all look forward to seeing you! Right in time for the new creative map ;D

Welcome back to the Mod team aswell!

Welcome back to PCB!

First thing I’d reccomend is going into the Server Management section of the forums and looking at the training guide:

http://projectcitybuild.com/forums/index.php?topic=2626.0

The mod system has changed since you’ve been gone, it’s only a temp rank now. If you want I can schedule a review in a month to see if you’re ready for promotion!

of course! that is totally understandable :slight_smile:

HI DFIRBY WELCOME BACK TO PCB!!!

Welcome back dfirby. I’m sure you remember me, as I do remember you. XD

Yes! Of course I remember you Zak! :smiley:

Hello! I joined after you, so I don’t know you, but old friends are always welcome back! Hope to see you on so we can talk!

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Good to see you again ;D

You cant possibly forget me, nice to see you back again (cherryred) :smiley:

I could NEVER forget you :smiley:

Hi there

I think you may have missed the name changes a lot of people did. Cherry is one example. Me? I never change.

Welcome back!

oh my god !!! :smiley: dfirby!!! a million years have past :open_mouth:

Hellow dere.

Oh yeah name changes… (liam599) :stuck_out_tongue:

i joined in 15’ but HAY its nice to have a new mod on the server :smiley: :smiley:
BUNS BABY

I don’t know you, but welcome back in any case. I hope to see you in-game!