Hey-oh,

Wow, it has been a year since I chilled with you guys and I really missed it. I came to check out the server to see who all has left and who here still remembers me. I have done a lot of growing in my absence, being my senior year and all. I really want to get back on but I don’t want to get your hopes up like last time. If you really want me back I will try but if no one even remembers me I will see it as a gem of the past that I enjoyed dearly but is forever lost.

Hia courage! I really missed playing with you but I don’t have the time to play. But nice to see you again!

It’s nice to see you as well, I do miss the adventures we journeyed too.

You probably don’t remember me, but I remember you, you were a pretty prominent member at that time. Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Hey Courage, nice to see you’re still around and kicking. If you want to come back then do so, this community always welcomes those who have left for large influx of time with open arms. If you feel that nobody remembers you and whatnot then go and meet the new players of the community and create that gem you feel may have been lost. If you don’t think you have time to play, then come on when you do have time, the community is always here!

Regardless, nice to see you around still. :slight_smile:

Welcome back! You probably don’t know me very well, as I’m a relatively new member, but I’d love to talk with you sometime! Our community will be open to your return, don’t worry at all! As always, if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask me in-game or via forums.

~Amphi

Thanks for the welcome back guys, and yes I do remember you Elydore. It has been a while so has the map been updated in my absence and my stuff is gone?

We updated to 1.8 and reset the map :smiley:

Well I guess I lost my stack and a half of diamonds

You only had a stack and a half? Jeez… I had a stack in diamond blocks!

I don’t mind starting over with that at least I am still trusted and it will make gathering resources a helluva lot easier.