Help Me Fix Permissions!

I know there are a lot of problems with permissions currently, such as not having access to vital commands. If you have any suggestions please post them here, it helps to keep my thoughts consolidated and get everything done in the most efficient manner.

Any proposed changes with come into effect this weekend, hopefully by Sunday or earlier, depending on how much time I have.

Note:
-Adding TelePlusPlus Soon Needs Permissions Fix. Some permissions fixed.
-Need Forum Rank Sync
-Tutorial on the land-claiming plugin.
-Admin Private Chat Should be good after next restart
-Change staff colors for adminprivatechat

Edit: Just found an old permissions file I had, which seems to be much more accurate in helping me config, so hopefully tomorrow some bugs will be worked out :smiley:

Too many tekkit topics to count so ill just put this here:
Would be nice to have death chest for member+ or for anyone in general :D, the amount of stuff you end up carrying is diabolical and dieing is a real pain as sometimes droped stuff just seems to dissapear even if you reach your death location on time, any chance of having a plugin to halp?

Also what plugin is used for the land block and chest protection? I could help write up a how-to with you :smiley:

I do actually have a deathcheast plugin on my hard drive somewhere, so I will look into putting that on soon.

The plugin for land/block protection is GreifPrevention. I might need to reset everyone’s claims for it so they can a higher block allowance by default.