Headphones!

So recently I’ve been really getting into aualso dio and headphones in specific. Just kind of curious what headphones you guys use or what you currently own.

For me I use daily:
A meelectronics m9 which is about $20 but pretty good sound quality.
I also use my recently aquired Sennheiser HD428’s which are pretty damn good sounding if you ask me, the sound signature is fairly neutral with a fairly good soundstage IMO.

I also own a few more inear phones
Sennheiser CX300 (one ear decided to stop working)
Sennheiser CX300 II (interesting story this one)
Klipsch S2i (one ear went out)
And the handful of ibidem and other bad earphones from phone companies.

i use
The ones that came with my phone.
and some $20 dollar sony ones 8)

Shitty Asda (Owned by WallMart) headphones I got for ?2.50.

Well

They havnt broken after a year so they cant be that bad.

I need headphone advice.

In ear, good sound quality (ipod standard headphones quality), which can stand having the wires bent, and not break.
Also, ones which go from 2 wires (one from each headphone) into ONE cable, not 2 glued together… (again, like ipod ones)

i use $30 Creative FATAL1TY gaming headset ;D

$200 Astro A40s. Very High quality and versatile. I use them for everything I have audio wise. With the Mixamp it offers virtual 5.1 surround sound. This helps a lot when playing FPSs. I think they are a bit overpriced but that’s why I got them for Christmas.

If you dont want to spend a lot of money like $20 the Meelectronics M9P’s are pretty good for the price they are 18 pounds, from amazon. I also loved my cx300 II’s before I owned them those are a bit more but very good IMO. I thought my S2’s were ok, but they also have the s3 which is more durable looking… Unless you want to get more expenisve than that those are pretty good.

Although if you want to get more expensive you can go with the Sunrise Xcape or Xcited both around $80 but hard to find, but really good sounding. And of course some shure Se215 (or 315,415,515), or Etymotics, or even some Westones. Those will all be $100-$500 depending how high up you want to go.

Heres a good list in general for inears, top are highest sound quality:
http://www.inearmatters.net/2009/01/list_01.html

I may have some iPod headphones lying around :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Just checked and I don’t :confused: